Friday, October 01, 2004

Some things that I have been dying to do:
1. I have been dying to get my hands on the a sexy new black Mahindra Scorpio. I just love the looks of that vehicle and from what I hear, it is quite a powerful and comfy machine. Though I cant buy it as yet, I am definitely going to get a test ride from some showroom.
2. Watch the movie Shwas. All friends who have seen it have loved it. Even the unemotional ones claim to have shed tears. I want to find out if it has the capacity to draw tears from this emotionless rock(as alleged by someone).
3. Don the gear, pick up the bat and get onto a lush green cricket field with a beautiful turf pitch. Its been ages since I last played a decent game of cricket. Sob!!!
4. Post a blog about something.. anything!! ( here it is)
One down, three to go.