Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Back to writing after a really long time!
I just realised that the new year had already started, and I had done absolutely nothing different!!
The thing is that I have always been changing things around at the start of every year, but this year I have done nothing so far. Just so, I decided to revive this neglected old blog.

For the last month or so, I have been talking, watching and playing only cricket! Even though everyone is exulting about India's showing Down Under,
I cant wait for the India - Pakistan series to start, as I think it will be very closely fought.
Though India has run into some serious batting form recently, I think the Pakistani attack does seem sharper than the Aussie attack with Sami, Akhtar, Kaneria and Shabbir. It will be an amazing series to watch, and I cant wait for this one day series to get over.
I am sticking my neck out and predicting a 2-1 victory for India in the series, provided we have atleast one of Harbhajan or Zaheer fit for the series.

I just hope that I dont have to see it on the wretched DD with its brilliant commentary team of Maninder and company.